– The type of formula (cream, lotion, gel, oil) first. What are the main characteristics sought (appearance, smell, texture etc.)?
– The naturalness of the formulas in second place. Thus, it is necessary to distinguish between “organic” formulations and more conventional formulas.
– Your Black list: It is therefore essential to specify the ingredients that you want to exclude from your formulas in development.
– Ingredients to be introduced in the formula: a cosmetic product tells your story. It is the DNA of your brand.
– The claims that will be put forward on the packaging will have to be demonstrated by tests. Therefore, this may influence the development budget and the choice of ingredients
– The geographical areas of marketing as well.
– Expected release date
– Target price
– The type of packaging planned
– Customer targets: not all skin types have the same requirements
Do you need support to write your marketing brief? Click here to download your brief.