Nutrition and cosmetic engineer
Nutraceuticals and cosmetic engineer, and graduated with an MBA in business development, Anne-Sophie BONGAIN has been working for more than 25 years in the products development. Thus she manages third-party manufacturers in the cosmetics, nutrition and para-pharmacy industries (including 5 years at Nestlé Skin Health – Galderma).
Based in Geneva (Switzerland), she works mainly in Europe and Asia, with the following expertise areas:
- Coaching teams on projects such as formulation and scale up,
- Implementation of consumer studies,
- Search for claims,
- Scientific files and/or marketed products evaluation.
- Team Leader on projects, such as production transfer,
- New product launches,
- Regulatory compliance or implementation of new production sites,
- Preparation of sales negotiations or licenses acquisition.
- Assistance in the development and implementation of sourcing processes and suppliers/subcontractors management;
- Advising and coaching teams to submit and/or respond effectively to international tenders
Anne-Sophie BONGAIN, Nutrition and cosmetic engineer, coaches teams to solve pratical issues. Thanks to of her long experience as a project manager, she takes care of individual and collective performance.
She is a member of the Swiss Circle of Administrators, Swiss Society of Cosmetic Chemists and the EBRD