FOUNDED IN 2009 BY A SCIENTIFIC TEAM
Products Development for national or international markets
- Products Developpment Management
- Meet the needs of your commercial networks for quality products, based on scientific studies and validated by famous consultants (Contacts At the Geneva University: Science II Bioimaging platform)
- International expertise recognized by the administrations with the status of Expert within the framework of the referencing of food supplements by pharmaceutical distributors and non-pharmaceutical chemist’s networks .
- Solutions to put your international developments (plants, extracts of plants, functional ingredients) in compliance with legal, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Regulatory analysis and compliance of your formulae, labels, claims (cases, notes, catalogs, PLV, web site).
- Announcements / Registration in Switzerland, in Europe and on the international stage through a network of professionals and resident opinion leaders in third-country ministries.
- Establishment of a projected budget & planning
President – Pharmaceutical Lab
“Thanks to NCC’s expertise, we were able to develop and market a new medical device. NCC offered us the best technical and regulatory solutions for our product. We highly recommend NCC for the quality of their services and their reactivity. »
“I would like to thank NCC for meeting our expectations from start to finish in the development of our products, which give complete satisfaction to all our distributors. It was a challenge in terms of timing because we had to master the production of the active ingredients before starting the formulation of the finished products. »
Cabinet de consulting – Geneva
“The collaboration with NCC dates back to 2010, on the occasion of the project to launch a biocidal product; then it was the organisation of training sessions on the new European cosmetics regulation. I immediately appreciated Anne-Sophie’s professionalism, always listening to clients to understand their needs and propose pragmatic solutions, and ensuring a very regular follow-up of the files. Anne-Sophie has a great knowledge of Swiss and European regulations on cosmetics, food supplements and biocides. She is able to explain sometimes obscure texts in a simple way, and accompanies her clients with great patience along a path often strewn with pitfalls, without ever losing her good humour. I can only wish a “long life” to our collaboration. »